This company is dedicated to creating medically correct compression apparel for the savvy breast cancer survivor with lymphedema that will inspire her to feel beautiful, strong and confident. The medical requirements are obvious, but the emotional aspect of healing is important and often ignored. A positive mindset can often lead to a much better physical response. They believe that getting the hottest and latest patterns to our customers is important. Their team studies the newest trends in patterns and colors by scouring the runways, attending trend-spotting trade shows and sourcing fashion publications.
- A more comfortable sleeve that improves the management of lymphedema.
- Moisture-wicking technology, which pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying!
- Unscented aloe vera moisturizing micro-capsules for added softness and skin protection.
- Garments are knit with 360º stretch, which allows garments to stretch as your arm bends and flexes. Prevents binding at the elbow.
- A fine knit construction producing a smooth surface, lightweight, and replicating a ‘second skin.’
- All garments are available in compression Class 1 (20-30mmHg) and Class 2 (30-40mmHg).
- A latex-free, silicone-free gripper applied directly to the inside top cuff of the sleeve. The Diva Diamond Band will keep your garment in place and your skin less irritated.
- Made in the United States: All garments are knit in North Carolina. The garments are printed, pressed and shipped from Massachusetts.
- Graduated pressure is delivered from fingers into the palm, pushing lymphatic fluid toward the body.
- Completely Seamless Design: Reduces binding and finger webbing irritation
- No Double Compression: State-of-the-art design eliminates double compression at the wrist when worn with an arm sleeve